The Rosemount Resource Centre felt very strongly that our Educational needs should be dictated by us and that as an organisation we should as far as possible , have an input in design, delivery and evaluation. In the past we developed agreements with Magee (NUU) and Ruskin College ( Oxford) for the delivery of community studies and Womens Studies to be run in our Centre.Currently we are working along side the NWIFHE and WEA For delivery of core skills and essential learning programmes.This has allowed us to deliver community education tailored to the needs of the groups involved.
The Rosemount Resource Centre provides Adult Learning to the Community this service
we hope to deliver free however in some circumstances there will be a one off fee depending on the body/group that is delivering the courses.
Our aim is that you will:
- Receive learning support – if required;
- Learn in safe and comfortable surroundings;
- Take part in an enjoyable learning experience;
- Have access to impartial information and advice about learning opportunities in the local area;
- Benefit from high quality teaching;
- Have a tutor who is experienced, skilled and qualified;
- Receive helpful feedback and support from your tutor;
- Be listened to when you have a problem, complaint or suggestion;
- Be treated with respect;
- Have your progress and achievement recognised.
Courses Starting Sept 2013
Time table: OPEN DAY REGISTRATION Wednesday 11th sept 2pm – 4.30pm
IT for the terrified ….10 week course …14 participants…..
Guitar Beg/Adv….. 10 week course
Essential Skills……..23 week course (level 2 equivalent to O'Level )
Start I.T...... 23 week course
Monday morning 10am – 12 am …..IT for the terrified
Thursday Evening 7pm -8pm ……… Guitar Beg/Adv
Thursday morning 10am – 12am ….. Start I.T
Monday/Wednesday 7 - 9pm....... Essential Skills ( Maths /English)